How would you like to carry a tiny spy camera with you that’s as large as a mobile phone and records everything instantly with a press of a button?
That’s what this Police type camera with DVR is. It’s a clip-on, very light and small camera that is turned on with one touch. What’s even more exciting is the automatic switch from day to night vision. With built in IR illuminator it starts recording in the dark without the need of switching back and forth.
This small spy cam is a perfect choice if you need to start recording quality video and capture sound on the go. You see the situation becomes uncontrollable, take out your mini hand-held camera, point it, press a button. Done. Now you’re filming everything around you. Given 2Gb SD card, you can record a continuous stream of 8 hours of surveillance. That’s a lot.
Come back home, plug it into the PC and transfer all the video to your computer. It’s .AVI format so no need for special software. Pretty much every single player will play your videos.
Batteries? Lithium rechargeable batteries. Records ~5 hours with a charge. You can recharge them by simply sticking the device into USB port into your notebook or computer for more convenience.
- 1/3 Inch Omnivision CMOS imaging sensor
- SD/MMC Card (max 2GB) for storage *
- 380 TV line horizontal definition
- Lens: 45 Deg view
- Focus range: 0.8cm
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- Movie clips: AVI (320 x 240) @ 25fps
- Internal Battery Recording time: 5 hours on one charge
- PC interface: USB 1.1 or higher
- Power supply: Built in Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Dimensions: 100 x 48 x 16mm (L x W x D)
This is really good and super easy to use model. “Point-press-record” I would call it. Take it out anywhere and anytime to instantly record whatever you want. Like this model?