Well, this is a real treat. For professional surveillance, this system is one of the best I’ve seen around. What’s so Cool About it?
See Video Directly from Your iPhone or Blackberry
If you are looking for DVR monitoring system with night vision capabilities, but don’t want to spend thousands on high-end kits, then this is the one for you.
- 4 Security Cameras – You can install them indoors or outdoors. They’re easy to install and don’t require large brain. Perfect for DIY guys.
- 2 Years of Footage – Pretty impressive huh? 2 years worth of footage is available on the pre-installed hard drive. 320Gb Seagate drive is built to record continuous video for 2 years.
- Top Class 15″ LCD Screen – Watch highest compression videos on your screen. This compact design system is top choice if you’re worried about running out of space.
On top of that you have the ability to watch real-time or recorded view from any computer via internet. No matter where you are in the world, this stuff works flawlessly. Want even more mobility? No problem. Try it with your favorite smartphone.
You can use iPhone or Blackberry to login and watch recorded or real-live view from your cameras. Pretty crazy isn’t it? This 4-camera security system is compact, has high efficiency and is ideal for people who’d like to install it themselves. Very easy to setup.
Take a look at the list of features this baby has:
- View live or recorded footage from any computer with Internet Explorer, anywhere in the world (Supports DDNS)
- Records up to 2 years of video on the removable Seagate Hard Drive
- Included 15″ LCD monitor for a crystal clear display
- 4 Hi-Res outdoor CCD cameras
- Each camera comes equipped with 11 infrared LEDs for up to 20 ft. of night vision
- Motion-activated recording
- Connect a microphone to this DVR to record and play back audio (not included)
- 24-hour scheduled recording
- External monitor support (two outputs)
- Auto-resume/start recording
- Password protection
If you own an office, small warehouse, restaurant, caffee, you can use this system. You can easily mount it in your home. It works anywhere you can think of. Try it for yourself. If you are concerned about security, then don’t waste money on expensive systems. Give this professional 4 camera DVR kit a try. I’m sure you’ll love it.