No one says you cannot have fun with spy equipment. The Rovio is a Wi-Fi Roaming Bot with an attached camera can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world! The Rovio’s webcam records video and audio directly to your internet browser, whether you are in Paris or New York City.
The Rovio can be controlled with a multitude of devices including: PC, Mac, iPhone, or even a PlayStation 3 controller. You can drive the bot all around the house recording to your heart’s content with 2-way audio as well.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac. Not compatible with Windows 7
- Easily control Rovio remotely 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Rovio detects your computer settings and guides you through the setup process.
- Its head-mounted movable camera and wide range of vision enable you to see and hear exactly what Rovio sees and hears, on your screen.
- Set waypoints so that Rovio can navigate itself around your home, without having to control each step yourself!
- At the click of a button, send Rovio back to the charging dock using its self-docking capabilities – even when you are not at home!*
- Guide Rovio through dimly lit locations with the aid of its built-in LED headlight.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery included
- 1 x Charging dock with built-in TrueTrack Beacon
- 3 x Omni-directional wheels
- 1 x Head-mounted VGA camera
- 1 x Speaker and 1 x microphone for 2-way audio
- USB connectivity
- WiFi connectivity (802.11b and 802.11g)
- Dimensions: 10″ x 9″ x 4″ (8″ with camera full extended)